Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Dastardly, The Dirty Feathers, The Bears Of Blue River, and Milano at Reggies this Saturday

In my flu fueled craziness I thought this show was last weekend and I would miss it. Turns out it's this Sat. March 5 which starts at 7:00 PM at Reggie's Rock Club (2109 S State). It doesn't get any better than this line up. The entrance is FREE and the fine cowgals and cowpokes in Dastardly are asking for donations to help cover the cost of the impending trip to SXSW, a wee little festival in the fine city of Austin. Gabe and the band play all sorts of free show, as well as have handed out cd's for free in the past, so here is your chance to say thanks you. Not to mention the kick ass show that will  both Dastardly and Bears put on, how can you miss this one? I will be there to chronicle the debauchery. I have heard some good things as well about Dirty Feathers and Milano. Below are some videos of what the show could be, but better because there will be liquor and Gabe telling stories.

Also look for Dastardly to play WGN 9 mid day news cast this FRIDAY. I know I will!






0 comments:

Post a Comment