Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Adam Ashbach / Welcome To Ashley (Novo Showcase@ Schubas 12 09 09)



I was able to catch up with Adam Ashbach before the showcase and do an interview with him that is posted on my youtube channel. I also was able to video Adam's performance as well as a song by another local act Welcome To Ashley and the concert links are here. The show was a rousing success. Schubas was full, even though it was the first really cold snap we've had. The crowd really responded to both Welcome To Ashley and Adam. I would recommend going to see both.





Thanks to August Forte and all the fine folks at Novo Entertainment as well as Schubas, which is always a great place to see a show. Thanks to my friend Steve Juras who shot the interview footage with Adam as well as the still pics posted on this blog.


0 comments:

Post a Comment